Contact Lloyd about this job
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding Insurance Company providing support to the business and to the Head of Compliance in ensuring the risk profile is aligned with the Boards Conduct risk appetite.
· Act as point of contact for conduct-related compliance queries providing advice and support to the business on conduct-related issues.
· To provide effective support to all direct reports to enable them to meet their objectives
· Pro actively and appropriately monitor, communicate and action conduct-related regulatory developments and requirements.
· To ensure the business is kept apprised of conduct-related regulatory requirements.
· Provide effective support to the Head of Compliance in communicating with the FCA and Lloyds.
· Provide effective support to the business in the establishment of conduct related systems and controls.
· Maintain any conduct related policies and procedures which are within the remit of the Compliance team
· Perform timely, accurate and effective, analysis, monitoring and reporting of compliance with conduct-related requirements.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory deadlines.
· Actively develop and maintain relationships within the business to ensure conduct-related compliance processes are fully embedded.
Skills and Experience:
· Solid and current experience working within a compliance role
· Good working knowledge of the FCA Handbook, FCA published papers and Lloyds Conduct Risk Minimum Standards.
· Proven track record in building strong and constructive relationships with colleagues
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· In depth knowledge of UK regulatory requirements gained through experience in an insurance environment
· Experience in dealing with retail business, including product governance, TCF and complaints.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now