Contact Nirajan about this job
Associate Director, Manager
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Finance & Accountancy|
Our client, a global investment management firm is looking for a bright, driven professional to join their financial and regulatory reporting team in London.
- Financial and management Reporting.
- Responsibility for the financial reporting and financial control for a number of companies in the Group - both UK and European domiciled.
- Continuously improve quality, content and efficiency of reporting to better meet business needs
- Development of and advising on accounting policy.
- Being a key contributor to a significant global finance transformation project underway to upgrade the entire finance platform and suite of systems
- Strong stakeholder management including internal as well as external parties
- Maintenance and improvement of process documentation and controls
- Maintaining Accounts and General Ledger ensuring accuracy, validity and completeness of financial data.
- Monthly reporting including income/expense accruals for a number of companies in the Group.
- Variance analysis and solid understanding of the key drivers of financial outcomes
- Contribute to EMEA and the wider Groups projects and ad hoc activities as required.
- Full ICAS, ACCA or similar qualification.
- Strong technical accounting skills including a good understanding of FRS 102 and IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Understanding of important issues within both the asset management industry as a whole and other areas of the business.
- Good communication skills to enable successful interactions with colleagues in the broader Finance team, other business units and external parties.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to embrace change. Ability to self-start.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now