Contact Luke about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Finance & Accountancy
Investment & Middle Office
UK & Regional
Investment Reporting Manager Investment Management - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Investment Reporting Manager to join a leading Investment Management Client in York on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for delivery of financial reporting in relation to the funds for the purposes of the accounts and regulatory returns. To source the asset-level data required to populate the IFRS reporting for investment funds managed by the investors. Perform appropriate review and year on year comparisons to ensure consistency and accuracy of data prior to submission and proactively resolve queries raised on the asset data and any arising from analytical review of the overall numbers.
· Work in partnership with third party fund accountants and internal fund accounting oversight function to source the required asset level data.
· Ensure that the service delivered from the third-party fund accountants is produced consistently, on time and to a high standard in accordance with agreed service levels and regulatory/accounting practice.
· Ensure that the financial reporting delivered to Group is produced consistently, on time and to a high standard with no audit issues.
· Develop the effective use of technology and automation to improve efficiency, consistency between fund ranges and enhance the control environment.
· Support operational change projects impacting the Group reporting, including but not limited to, changes arising from regulatory developments, internal operational and systems requirements, controls improvements and Group requirements.
· Ensuring that all risks within the fund accounting function are understood and all errors are properly reported in line with regulation, internal policies and fully remediated to avoid reoccurrence.
· Qualified accountant with up to date IFRS knowledge
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now