Contact Nirajan about this job
Associate Director, Manager
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Finance & Accountancy|
Our client, a global asset management firm is looking for a bright, driven professional to join their Finance department in London.
- Preparation of UK and Ireland statutory accounts on an annual basis, liaise with external auditors and respond to queries.
- Month end processes such as P&L review, posting accruals and prepayments journals and monthly variance analytics for the UK, German, Ireland entities.
- Review the work of external accountants for EMEA branch offices in Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy and ensure deliverables are correct and timely.
- Preparation and analysis of month end balance sheet reconciliations for UK, German and Ireland entities.
- Liaise with VAT and corporate tax accountants to ensure provide accounting data for the tax return preparation and tax deliverables are met for UK and EMEA offices.
- Maintain internal controls, respond to SOX audit questions and resolve control issues.
- Prepare FSA001 and FSA002 FCA returns on a semi-annual basis, prepare and submit ONS returns as they arise.
- Strong statutory reporting and accounting policy knowledge, preferably in Asset Management industry or Financial Services.
- Intermediate Excel skills, day to day use of v-Lookup and pivot tables essential
- Ability to juggle multiple deliverables at once, excellent time management.
- Establish strong working relationships with the London based team and other team members in international locations.
- ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now