Contact Alice about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Finance & Accountancy|
A top tier investment management firm is looking for a bright, driven professional to join their Fund Accounting team to liaise with members of the senior management team, managing agents and external advisors.
- Posting and reconciliation of cash;
- Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs;
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Liaising with external lawyers, auditors, Business Partners and assisting with Investor requests;
- Production of property fund data;
- Preparation of VAT returns and other tax compliance reporting;
- Cash management including arranging payments, managing investor drawdowns and monitoring liquidity;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards;
- Support to fund and asset managers with any valuation and accounting queries;
- Liaising with managing agents, auditors, lawyers and trustees.
- Academic Qualifications: Degree is preferred but not essential;
- Professional: part qualified/studying towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent experience is preferred but not essential;
- Both property and fund accounting knowledge and experience preferred;
- Experience with accounting for VAT, property taxes and service charges
- IFRS knowledge;
- Evidence of effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now!
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now