Contact Nirajan about this job
Associate Director, Manager
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Finance & Accountancy|
A top tier Investment Bank is looking for a bright, driven qualified accountant to join their Equities Control Department.
- Daily PnL production and reporting to the front office.
- Monthly price verification review and challenge of trader inputs into inventory
- Assessment of the nature of revenue generated in the context of market moves and risk held as well as reconciliation between front office systems and sub-ledger as well as the firm's general ledger
- Production and analysis of the balance sheets for a trading desk and understanding and explanation of moves.
- Intelligently reviewing trading activity with the objective of informing a view around the valuation of the portfolio and also highlighting anything unusual or material to management.
- Understanding of the impact of Regulatory Capital rules on a trading desk's ongoing and new business.
- You have good interpersonal skills as complement to technical aptitude
- Strong systems skills MS Office suite with robust Excel experience
- Qualified accountant
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now!
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now