Contact Cristian about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Finance & Accountancy|
One of our prominent banking clients is currently seeking a Senior Tax Analyst in London on a long term - temporary basis.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT quarterly returns including:
- Liaising with finance, Accounts Payable and other internal groups to complete quarterly VAT returns
- Review inter-company, client and other relevant invoices raised in the period, investigate differences, reconcile and determine VAT treatment
- Support the investigation and adjustments required in relation to direct attribution
- Help with investigating and preparing of VAT ECNs
- Assist with calculating Capital Goods Scheme adjustments
- Assist with EC Sales List
- You will also be tasked with assisting in the preparation of corporation tax returns, quarterly tax reporting, tax forecasts and year end statutory accounts further including:
- Analyse management accounts, breakdowns of certain eGL balances, bonus data, fixed asset breakdowns, risk weighted assets etc.
- Assist with the calculation of tax figures for quarterly tax reporting, corporation tax returns and year end statutory accounts
- Manage requests from business units for Certificates of tax residence, liaise with HMRC and head office tax as required
- Generally assist with HMRC direct and indirect tax enquiries
- Assist with the completion of tax documentation for reduction/exemption of withholding tax under domestic legislation and Double Tax Treaties
- Graduate/Qualified or Part qualified
- Excellent excel skills/ability to work with complex spreadsheets, it will be advantageous to have experience in pivot tables, vlookups, defining complex formulas
- Strong communication skills
- Keen to learn and develop
If this sounds like the job for you please apply now!!
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now