Contact William about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£65k to £75k|
|Sector||Finance & Accountancy|
BRUIN Financial is working with multinational financial services company who is looking for Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit team. The successful candidate will support the UK Head of Audit and Director, internal Audit to provide independent, objective evaluations of the effectiveness of risk management practices.
As an Audit Manager your duties will include:
- Co-operate with other auditors/audit groups to effectively plan and execute audits from start to finish.
- Assess the control design of the assigned audit areas and propose a testing strategy, perform the agreed audit testing, maintain appropriate working papers and draft audit issues in consultation with the team lead.
- Work with the business to develop and implement continuous assurance processes.
- Keep abreast of organizational, regulatory, product, strategic and financial changes and/or trends impacting assigned the business
The successful candidate requires:
- CA, MBA or similar/equivalent undergraduate degree
- 5 years minimum experience in financial services/auditing
- Proven team player skills
- Be pro-active with great communication skills
- Knowledge of UK, IFRS and International Accounting Standards
- Strong knowledge of financial services products. Capital Markets and Wealth Management knowledge preferred.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now