Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £80k|
|Sectors||Finance & Accountancy
UK & Regional
Projects & Change Management
BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with a well known brand based in Media City, Salford.
Our client currently has a requirement for an experienced Finance Systems Specialist to join their team on a Full Time, Fixed Term Contract basis. Due to the complexity of the project, recent Hyperion experience is essential.
The main aim of this role will be responsible to drive through the delivery of the new Consolidation solution. You will work closely with the business SMEs, system developers and other 3rd parties to ensure the successful delivery. Working in the project team you will be expected to be the SME for business and technical discussions around the solution.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Lead and support core project team and project tasks ensuring project objectives are met
- Provide expertise and guidance on the design and build of the solution
- Attend & participate in design workshops and meetings with Implementation partners and business SMEs to ensure detailed functional and technical requirements are accurately captured and solution is fit for purpose
- Ensure that the solution will accommodate all management and statutory reporting needs
The ideal candidate will be:
- Preferably Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified (not essential but preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of: FCCS Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud / HFM Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in, SmartView and Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR)
- Hyperion Planning 18.104.22.168
- FDM / FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management
If you are currently looking for a new contract and have the above experience, please submit your CV or call Rachael immediately on 0161 204 3442
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now