Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
Our client, a Top Tier Asset Manager, is looking for a Company Secretary to join their Luxembourg office. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in real estate funds and strong business English skills.
- Organising and supporting quarterly board meetings including: collating board packs; agreeing agenda items and carrying out meeting minutes.
- Advising on governance matters to management and funds boards
- Ensure the Real Estate funds comply with local Luxembourg laws
- Providing advice on regulatory requirements to board members
- Following up on board actions and ensure all regulatory and legal filings are completed on time
- 4-6 years of relevant company secretarial experience
- Excellent IT, minute taking and communication skills
- To hit the ground running and able to take on leadership roles
- Highly organised and able to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
Foreign languages are also desirable for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now