Contact Tim about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Credit & Risk Management|
We are looking for a Macro Quantitative Research Analyst for an exciting new opportunity with a leading Asset Manager based here in London. The role sits within the FI team where you will develop models and research to enhance investment performance.
- Conduct fixed income Quantitative Research with a focus on Macro
- Work with investment teams and analysts to develop research agenda
- Work with teams to build proprietary investment tools
- Strong understanding of financial mathematics
- Ability to program in R and work with databases.
- Detailed knowledge of fixed-income market and instruments
- Ability to work with numbers and datasets with full understanding of statistics and numerical analysis.
- Prior experience in a Macro Quantitative Research role
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now