Contact Aaron about this job
Director, Credit & Risk Management
Find a Job
|Sector||Credit & Risk Management|
We're working with a leading asset manager on an exciting Investment Risk opportunity. You will lead the Investment Risk function for UK managed funds and get involved with the development and enhancement of the existing investment risk management framework and will actively deliver change with the Fund Managers.
- Comprehensive, detailed analysis and review of all EMEA funds and accounts to ensure they are run in line with regulatory and mandate constraints from both a performance and risk stand point
- Work with the Fund Managers during regular meetings to discuss Risk Management within the portfolio.
- Ensure, where applicable, UCITS regulations are adhered to
- Provide detailed insight into and develop the Counterparty Risk monitoring framework
- Establish risk policies, standards and procedures within the Groups overarching risk management framework,
- Extensive experience within the asset management and in an investment risk function
- In-depth knowledge of the funds industry, both on regulated unitised funds and unregulated separately managed client mandates.
- Understanding key risk management techniques including; exposures, leverage, volatility, Value at Risk stress testing, liquidity monitoring, regulatory frameworks
- Working knowledge of more complex risk management techniques including: modelling of derivatives such as CDSs, options, futures
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now