Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Salary||£35k to £47k|
UK & Regional
Credit & Risk Management
BRUIN Financial are working with a Financial Services client in Lancashire who are growing their team further and are looking for a permanent Compliance Manager.
The Compliance Manager role is covering both regulatory and financial crime compliance and will be responsible for the ongoing development and enhancement of the firms compliance and risk framework.
This Compliance Manager role an opportunity for an experience Financial Services Compliance Officer to take a step up to a more senior role with massive growth prospects as the company is growing rapidly. The role would also suit a well established, experienced Compliance Manager who can hit the ground running.
Our client has offices across the North West but the main Compliance Manager role will be based in Lancashire. The company is a growing, and has a very close knit office.
Qualifications/ Experience for Compliance Manager is:
- Knowledge and experience of a Compliance role within Financial Services (3- 5 years minimum)
- Knowledge of FCA rulebook and requirements
- AML regimes, regulations and industry guidance including JMLSG and fourth MLD.
- Ongoing GDPR requirements.
- Internal audit experience would be good.
- Must be able to manage relationships with key stakeholders across the group.
This Compliance Manager role an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a fast growing business.
Very attractive salary and benefits package is offered for the right candidate.
Please contact Priya Sirpal to apply on 0161 204 3440.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now