Contact William about this job
Find a Job
Our client, a leading asset manager is seeking to hire a Compliance Assistant Manager who will liaise with their UK Business Compliance Department based in Surrey. This is a permanent position supporting and contributing to the business to meet their regulatory requirements.
- Providing day to day compliance advice to the business.
- Ensuring regulatory requirements are met and contributing to regulatory change projects
- Supporting the Business Compliance team and Compliance Director
- Monitoring ongoing regulatory developments
- Implementing effective regulatory risk controls in compliance monitoring activities
- Knowledge of FCA requirements and previous experience working in a compliance function
- Problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to different situations
- Well organised; attention to detail and great communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position please get in touch with William Brown on 02031453369 or at William.email@example.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now