Contact William about this job
Find a Job
A leading global banks asset management arm is seeking to hire a Compliance Officer in their team in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to act as the AML/CTF Officer for the firm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance policies and procedures are in line with regulatory requirements and supporting with the firms policies, procedures & protocols
- Developing and implementing new procedures and policies according to regulatory changes including project work
- Advising on regulatory matter to business partners relating to Luxembourg including guiding on regulatory business initiatives
- Managing relationships with the CSSF and regulatory authorities.
- Creating training platforms on compliance matters
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong academic and past career history
- Strong decision making and judgement skills
- Able to reap positive results in a fast paced and flexible work environment.
For more information about this role please contact Joe Smith on 02031453376 or at Joe.Smith@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now