Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
Internal Audit Senior IT Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager to join their brand-new Krakow team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Global Head of Internal Audit, you will take on a portfolio of IT focused internal audit reviews as part of the overall Annual Internal Audit Plan.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
- Plan and deliver a portfolio of IT internal audit reviews including key application reviews, reviewing, testing and evaluating SOX IT controls, business continuity and disaster recover, and key application reviews
- Support and advise the Internal Audit team on all aspects of IT risks and controls
- Contribute to the development of the annual audit plan
- Strong background experience in IT Audit within large organisations, possessing the relevant qualifications (e.g. CCAB / MIIA / PIIA / CIA / CPA / CISA / QiCA / CISSP / ITIL / CISM)
- Strong knowledge of CAATs use of ACL or IDEA
- Understanding of COBIT, ITIL and ISO27001
- Experience of SOX IT control review, assessment and testing
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now