Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
QA Engineer Web Development Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their Krakow-based Web Development team on a permanent basis. Working directly on client-facing web applications and internal APIs, you will be given the opportunity to flourish within a forward-thinking firm.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
Working within the Krakow-based SCRUM team, you will:
- Deliver the key components of the current onboarding system
- Take an active role in the entire sprint process liaising with various other teams including Developers, Product and other QA Analysts
- Build Unit Tests using Specflow/C#/Selenium, ensuring strong automated functional and integration coverage of new features.
- Strong Quality Assurance experience working specifically on mobile and web-based applications
- Proficient in the use of C# and Selenium to build and maintain automation frameworks
- Extensive automation testing experience on .Net stack
- Experience with SQL Server (TSQL), MS Visual Studio and TFS
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now