Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
QA Analyst Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their Krakow-based Payments team on a permanent basis. Working on their global payments solutions, you will bring previous experience of building automated tests to ensure quality is maintained at all times.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
Working within the Krakow-based SCRUM team, you will:
- Deliver key components of the current payment system
- Take an active role in the entire sprint process liaising with various other teams including Developers, Product and other QA Analysts
- Design BDD tests in Specflow and work alongside the relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment between business and technology
- Strong OOP and automation testing experience.
- Experience with SQL Server (TSQL), MS Visual Studio and TFS
- Background knowledge of payment systems and/or financial products
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now