Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
Programming Business Analyst Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for someone from a Data Science background to join their Krakow-based Ops Business Analytics team on a permanent basis. This team is responsible for the development and implementation of robust and compliant governance of key settings with the aim of maximising revenue.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
- Build a model to stimulate, based on various levels of settings, providing guidelines to setting levels and experience.
- Apply the ideal combination of mathematics, statistics and advanced computing to merge large data for a variety of assets and portfolios, to generate insights from those data sets
- Develop models to be used by the Head of Business Analytics and Data Analysts for data processing
- Quantitative Analytics experience within financial services
- Knowledge of Managed Investment Products and Capital Markets
- Skilled in the following:
o Python, MatLab, R, Julia, SQL
o Microsoft Power BI, TensorFlow, Hadoop, Hive, Go, Sklearn, Spark
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now