Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
Monitoring Specialist Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for a Monitoring Specialist to join their fast-growing Krakow team on a permanent basis. Joining a fast-paced team you will be taking responsibility for the delivery of a number of projects.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
- Own and operate the IT monitoring systems
- Ensure the successful delivery of monitoring services by coordinating between the development and support teams
- Identify the business needs, while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest monitoring trends and technologies
- Work on sourcing the best technical solutions through market research
- Previous experience in monitoring systems administration such as ExtraHop, AppDynamics or Solarwinds
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Background experience in implementing service performance monitoring
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now