Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
Information Security Specialist Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for a Confluence/Jira Specialist to join their brand-new Krakow team on a permanent basis. You will maintain and support the current Atlassian application including access, configuration and security.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
- Focusing on Confluence, JIRA and Bitbucket, you will provide end-user support and implement change requests where necessary
- Perform various systems administration tasks including but not limited to upgrading, refinements, performance fine tuning, and general maintenance
- Manage entire projects through to completion including the requirements gathering, creation of project plans and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Train and mentor junior team members and new employees
- Background in system administration and support of Atlassian applications (including access, configuration and security)
- Previous experience of reporting and writing filter queries (JQL)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now