Contact Rachael about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Change Management & Technology
DevOps Engineer Krakow, Poland
A global Fintech firm headquartered in the US is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their brand-new Krakow team on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the ongoing improvement of the service management processes (including Change Management, Environment and Release Management) focusing on KPI Measurements and automation.
This global Fintech firm with offices spanning across four continents offers trading solutions to a wide variety of customers worldwide. With over 800 employees, and 100k clients across the globe, they are an established business with big ambitions.
- Support the Production release cycle, and administration of the change processes
- Ensure that all risks and issues in the release cycle are identified and actioned accordingly, and support the continuous Release Management improvements
- Support and administration of Nolio and Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, Jira, Git, Nuget.
- Take the leading role in the configuration management across all environments
- Demonstrable background experience in IT Service Management
- Windows Services and Web Services configuration experience in IIS
- Background experience in PowerShell scripting and automation.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now