Contact Thomas about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Broking, Underwriting & Claims
3 MONTH CONTRACT - OXFORDSHIRE
Our client, a leading Lloyds of London Insurance Broking house are keen to recruit within its specialist Risk Management team. With a host of Corporate & High Net Worth Individuals / Clients this role will be to maintain awareness of the most recent / potential Crisis events that could affect their assets. This role would suit a recent Graduate who has studied Politics and International Relations, or similar, who will not only have an understanding of what is going on in todays world, but also have a keen interest surrounding such hotbed political topics.
Reporting on Crisiss such as Kidnap and Extortion, Political Evacuation and other General Security issues the successful candidate will be expected to work in shift patterns, ensuring major clients are receiving the most up to date data and reports concerning its assets within certain territories.
Please note that this role is based in Oxfordshire.
* Monitor and observe the global situation; being prepared to alert clients of emerging threats through pertinent and timely reporting
* Produce bespoke analysis and intelligence reports
* Brief clients over the phone and in person on such matters as personal security and regional geopolitical tensions
* Collate statistics and compile reports for the wider team
* Work in a small and experienced team in a shift pattern basis which would involve working nights and weekends
If you hold the relevant education and have a passion for such worldwide political issues, please submit your CV ASAP.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now