Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
We are seeking candidates with performance and attribution experience for a new role with an Investment Manager here in London.
- Lead, execute and complete high profiled automation projects within Equity and Fixed Income performance and attribution methodologies.
- Project management and process improvement, including implementing these enhancements and solutions.
- Liaising with all internal teams, including investments, distribution, compliance and risk.
- Statistical analysis and data, working within equity and fixed income.
- Provides leadership to the team in identifying and resolving data exceptions, including trouble shooting data issues and researching unexpected results.
- Prior experience in performance and attribution
- Knowledge and experience in programming (SQL, Factset, Bloomberg PORT)
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- CIPM or CFA certification (or studying towards)
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now