Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £65k|
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
Underwriting, Broking & Claims
Communications & PR Manager InSurTech London up to £65K
My client are a leading and now established InsurTech firm, based in the City who focus on simple, yet effective general insurance products for their customers. They have grown significantly over the past few years and are again growing as a business. They are looking for a Communications & PR Manager to join their successful marketing team, who can help to promote their brand and continue their journey of growth.
- As a successful PR & Communications manager, you will work with internal stakeholders and external agency to devise and deliver PR strategy, developing an integrated communications strategy
- Take ownership of brand asset management and policing the brand to ensure consistency
- Be the known expert for branding and communications queries
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency
- For the PR & Communications Manager role, you will have demonstrable experience in delivering PR strategy and results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively as well as working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation.
If you have the relevant skills for this PR & Communications Manager position, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a PR & Communications Manager this role would suit, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now