Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
Our client an Asset Management company based in London is seeking to hire a Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their Legal and Compliance team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paced environment.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
- Supporting the overall business on commercial and corporate queries.
- Identifying legal risks within the business
- Providing support to the company secretary and implementing regulatory and strategic projects.
- At least 2-4 PQE and in house financial services experience.
- Previous experience of negotiating contracts and exposure to GDPR regulations.
- Excellent academic credentials and career track record.
- Languages is also desirable for this role.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Amaan Haji on 0203 145 3393 or Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now