Contact Nirajan about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
A top tier Asset Management Firm is looking for an efficient, proactive professional to join their global Fund Accounting team. In this role you will be required to monitor and provide oversight for the external accounting done for the companys global funds.
- Fund accounting and NAV oversight for global investment funds including Lux SICAVs and AIFs, SA Unit Trusts and OEICs
- Confirming accuracy of external third party fund administrators and underlying instruments and validating large movements with pricing sources.
- Oversight of the correct delivery of fund data under SLA requirements
- Implement system changes to benefit the current accounting process for fund mergers and closures.
- Maintain relationships with investment teams and respond to queries efficiently and effectively
- Qualified accountant with at least 4 years of relevant fund accounting experience (OEIC, SICAV or other similar fund structures)
- External oversight experience
- Knowledge of the valuation of financial instruments and regulatory frameworks.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now!
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now