Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£55k to £65k|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client, a leading global financial services firm are looking for a hard working and driven individual to join their European Marketing team as their Marketing Manager
- Deliver pan-European capability, fund and thematic campaigns
- Setting objectives, developing the messaging framework, delivering the client journey and marketing plan.
- Gathering requirements from the regional markets and repurposing content developed centrally accordingly, briefing and project managing the delivery of all tactics across the full marketing mix (eg direct marketing, email marketing, content marketing, website, events, advertising etc).
- Work with stakeholders to deliver plans within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Measure the impact and success of marketing programs and contribute to the Global Marketing reports on cross-market and segment campaigns.
- Assume line-management responsibility for a Marketing Analyst.
- Take the lead in managing the performance management process, mentoring and generally providing support and direction.
- Good technical knowledge of investment products, financial markets, client segments and industry competitors.
- Strong campaign management experience; multi-tasking and deadline-driven success managing multiple projects in a similar role.
- Ability to repurpose content to ensure it is compelling, sales-focused messages, appropriate to the market/ region.
- Experience working with senior sales professionals, product managers and investment managers in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and collaboratively with a diverse group of professionals located globally.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now