Due to a recent acquisition a rapidly growing boutique consultancy are looking to grow their Financial Planning team and are consequently looking for a Technical Administrator to work within their Liverpool offices. Hybrid working is available with 3 days office 2 days home.
Working within the paraplanning team the Technical Administrator will be responsible for providing first class technical administration for the advisers & Paraplanners within the PFP team.
Main tasks will include, but not limited to:
· Processing letters of authority, submitting forms and liaising with providers to ensure that accurate overviews of clients existing financial products are compiled.
· Liaising with paraplanners to provide new business quotations and/or annual review statements for existing clients.
· Providing client valuations and review packs.
· Setting up risk profiles for clients.
· Processing fund switches.
· Processing new business for all products.
· Review existing client accounts to ensure all relevant tasks are up to date – for example, cash accounts, income paid, fees/charges paid, death claims.
· Tax Year end duties – e.g. Bed & ISA.
· Ensuring back office systems are updated in a timely manner through efficient workflows.
· Updating additional third party systems – eg Cashflow modeller, FE Analytics
· Assist with income and commission queries.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience of investments, protection and pensions, in particular pension transfers (defined contribution) along with experience of a range of investment platforms and will preferably working towards or has achieved Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
In return you will have the ability to move into a Paraplanner or Advisory role – with full training and exam support – should the individual choose to develop their career in that direction.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29145 We have a fantastic opportunity for an Adviser Support to join a Financial Services Organisation based in Manchester...
Ref: 29180 Due to a recent acquisition a rapidly growing boutique consultancy are looking to grow their Financial Planning team...
Ref: 29078 Financial Advice Administrator up to £24,000 + bonus & study support An exciting opportunity has arisen for...