Legal Counsel -VP Equity Derivatives Global Banking -London with Flex Working
- Provide legal support for the Equity Derivatives businesses across the bank & support both flow and structured equity derivatives trading.
- Provide Regulatory change advice
- Transactional support to the Equity Derivatives and Synthetic Prime Brokerage businesses; advising on, and drafting documentation using the ISDA Equity Derivatives definitions.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures applicable to the business area to minimise legal risks.
- Regulatory Change: In addition to transaction support, the role will include advising on and helping to implement regulatory change projects as well as programmes to enable the strategic development of the business area.
- Management of external counsel including responsibility for legal spend
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31120 VP Markets Lawyer Prime Brokerage London The Role: To provide day-to-day coverage in the Legal function with...
Ref: 25472 Legal Counsel Clearing & Collateral Management Global Banking Group The Role: Providing legal advice and legal support to...
Ref: 30249 Legal Counsel: VP Cash Equities & Equity Research Investment Banking, London based, Flexible working The Role: Provide legal...