Vice President – Investment Business Development
|0204 558 1157|
Bruin is working exclusively with a highly regarded investment fund in Abu Dhabi in their search for a Vice President of Business Development. Having established an excellent reputation, the fund has built a top-tier team as well as a multibillion dollar portfolio of assets across public and private markets.
Due to continued company growth and success, they are now seeking a Vice President to join their high performing Business Development Team. The successful candidate will play a key role in building and managing relationships with sovereign wealth funds, UNWHs, family offices and others investors across the Middle East, Europe and US.
The Vice President will:
- Report directly to the Head of Business Development whilst playing a key role in raising capital from third party investors
- Market and sell investment opportunities whilst raising capital from third party investors, including Sovereign Wealth Funds, family offices and other institutions with a core focus on the GCC region.
- Maintain existing relationships and establish new relationships across the region and globally.
- Attend networking events and execute road shows to build relationships, market awareness and sell the fund’s investment products.
- Regularly meet and interact with investors to present investment opportunities aligned to their interests.
- Interact and collaborate with investment teams across the fund to market investment opportunities.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Candidates interested in the position must:
- Be currently sitting in either a Vice President or similar position in the Business Development or Sales Team of a highly established fund either in the UAE of a leading financial centre such as Europe.
- Have a proven track record of building and managing relationships with SWFs, family offices and other investors with a strong network in the Middle East.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of capital, credit and equity markets.
- A working knowledge of the MENA equities market is advantageous but not essential.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Hold a finance, economics or equivalent degree from a highly regarded university.
- Fluency in Arabic is advantageous but not essential.
- Be a self-starter and motivated to join a high performing culture and team.
- Be motivated by the chance to live and work in Abu Dhabi.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV to: Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Equities Research Associate
Ref: 33969 Bruin is working exclusively with a leading and highly regarded Abu Dhabi based investment company to hire an...
Associate Director - Infrastructure Debt Investment
Ref: 33934 Bruin is working exclusively with a highly regarded and global asset manager to hire an Associate Director for...