Bruin are a looking for a leading candidate to join one of the continent's largest investment managers in a Product Development Manager capacity.
- Actively collaborate with business units and senior leadership to identify product and corporate opportunities to create value-generating initiatives.
- Be an essential contributor and help develop the institutional product strategic plans through the identification of trends and opportunities that could drive growth and profitability.
- Generate strategic and financial analysis and recommend initiatives to help drive the decision-making process.
- Participate in both formal and informal communications with a number of stakeholders throughout the business, including formal governance bodies
- Both lead and manage projects through the entire product portfolio management process
- Undergraduate degree required, with post graduate qualifications preferred (MBA, CFA, CA)
- Minimum 5 years experience in asset management, with at least 2 years experience in the product strategy and planning function within a medium to large institutional asset manager
- Strong understanding of the investments needs of Insurance and Pension clients
- High literacy and numeracy, strong analytical and research skills and a strong understanding of product development/ management
- Self-motivated, competitive, energetic and results orientated with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
Ref: 25611 One of our boutique investment management clients is currently seeking an ambitious and dedicated Sales Support to join…
Ref: 25388 Company: Our client are a well-known insurance industry player with capabilities across client data solutions, modelling and analytics…