Trading Operations Specialist
|0203 145 3367|
Bruin are pleased to be working on behalf of a fantastic boutique wealth management firm who are looking for an ambitious individual to join their Trading Operations team as a specialist. The purpose of the role is to support the team with the input of daily trading orders and the control and ongoing administration of client’s accounts ensuring dividends, fees and cashflows are all processed correctly.
- Review cashflows received and ensure these are correctly allocated for investment.
- Input orders for daily trading and work with the portfolio manager to ensure that these are executed before the deadlines.
- Update strategies on instructions from the portfolio management team.
- Process withdrawal requests to ensure that the necessary cash is raised.
- Review and resolve exceptions with MIFID II Transaction reporting
- Review cash and stock reconciliations.
- Collaborate with the client service team at our custodian to raise issues and monitor through to resolution. Escalating appropriate issues promptly to management and customer services.
- Documenting operational procedures.
- Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills are vital because the role requires daily communication with clients and service providers as well as other members of the team and wider firm.
- Excellent attention to detail and control focus.
- Ability to problem solve to ensure work is done in an efficient and effective manner.
- Knowledge of the financial industry and investments; experience in wealth or investment management is desirable.
- Strong academic background through to degree level, a strong sense of ethics, sound judgement and the desire to be a business-oriented problem solver.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Treasury specialist 9 month FTC
Ref: 34951 Bruin are proud to be working with a leading well-known firm, in their search for a Treasury Specialist...
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Ref: 34851 Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Analyst Location: London (hybrid) Salary: 45k We are looking for an individual to join...