We are working on behalf of a Global Asset Manager, who are seeking to hire an experienced Trading Analytics Manager. The role is two fold: firstly to support the Global Head of Trading with the control and governance structure required for MiFID through the ownership of the 1st line oversight process applied to all trading activity and secondly, to drive forward the strategic data architecture required to deliver MI, leveraging 3rd party TCA wherever possible, prompting changes to our Trading style and processes, demonstrating continuous improvement in our execution. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person with exciting ideas, who is passionate about both trading and data.
- Primary responsibility for all Trading Data Analytics
- Able to provide articulate performance challenge to trading teams across Equity, Rates, Credit and FX
- Provide input to our Trading Oversight Group – highlighting areas for improvement and change
- Collation of Trading Performance data for RFPs
- Develop the future state data architecture required to support the Global Trading team as well as building out real time Counterparty performance dashboards to facilitate counterparty selection
- Facilitate ongoing performance review of our 3rd party TCA providers, ensuring we are leveraging best in class input
- Manage the creation of Counterparty Review data for use in our annual and semi-annual review process
- Collaborate with other members of the trading team, wider department and all internal stakeholders.
- Continually re-assess the effectiveness of controls and procedures with view to identifying potential improvements/efficiencies.
- Previous trading experience in at least one asset class a pre-requisite
- Substantial experience in a Trading Analytics role – demonstrating a full understanding of TCA – both pre and post-trade, cross asset.
- Experienced data scientist previous understanding of Aladdin technology
- Prior experience of managing, leading and coaching small teams
- A natural analytical mindset, excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide a clear and structured thought processes
- Great all-round communicator, able to embed themselves in a team-based culture, demonstrate collaborative behaviours and drive decision making and outcomes.
In this role you’ll be ‘Certified’ under the Financial Conduct Authority / Prudential Regulation Authority’s Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26623 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join a leading UK merchant banking group in...
Ref: 26624 Bruin are working with a leading UK financial services provider to hire a Product Owner to play a...
Ref: 26359 Bruin are looking for a proactive professional to join a global asset manager in a product executive role....