Our client, a global investment bank is seeking to hire a Senior Lawyer to cover Structured Platforms. The role is a contract position for 12 months and can offer a highly competitive day rate. The role is based in London.
The role will be responsible for developing, structuring and documenting securitised derivatives transactions. The candidate will be required to take responsibility for the drafting of legal documentation for note, certificate and warrant transactions linked to a wide range of underlyings with particular focus on equities, fixed income and commodities.
• Senior Qualified lawyer with extensive experience in a similar role
• Up to date Structure Platforms and securitised derivatives knowledge and experience
• Ability to manage a high volume of transactions within tight deadlines is essential
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in drafting.
• In-house legal experience of structured finance at a global financial institution in addition to a strong understanding of the surrounding regulatory environment
• Experience of dealing at senior management level
• Strong academic background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal and client-service skills.
Please get in contact and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about this position.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26099 CLO and Structured Funds Counsel with Global Mandate (UK based) The role - to join an existing 6...
Ref: 26046 Regulatory lawyer with Investment management experience in-house or within private practice Regulatory Horizon Scanning monitoring, analysis and communications...
Ref: 26059 At least 4 to 6 years of compliance/legal/audit experience with a global financial services organization or Audit firm...