Our client a top tier investment bank is seeking a salesperson to join their existing team
- Take ownership of, develop and manage mature Money Market and Repo Client relationships
- Assist with day to day account coverage for other clients in the Sales Pod
- Work closely with the Trading desk to build the franchise and develop the accounts
- Compiling product presentation material and Marketing/communicating global ideas across floor/firm
- Be responsible for assisting the senior sales persons in logistics, administration and client service
- Help with client ad hoc requests
- Work with internal partners to optimize settlement and ensure smooth post execution of trades.
- Managing client balance sheet allocations, and maintaining b/s netting ratios.
- Adhere to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements
The job involves working to tight deadlines under pressure, so candidate must be able to cope with such an environment. Important to be able to prioritise effectively as there is often a complex set of seemingly conflicting priorities. The job involves talking to a broad range of departments and external counterparties in several countries and across many cultures and to people of different experience and seniority levels, so good communication skills are a must. The job also involves a great degree of responsibility and autonomy, so self-motivation and a good sense of personal responsibility is very important.
The EMEA Short Rates Sales Team is a well-established Sales Team of 10 Sales people arranged over two
Geographical locations of London and Paris.
The Team and Franchise has grown tremendously over the past 4years and is now one of the Top 3 players in the Market in its sector.
The current make-up is a mix of experience ranging from 2-17years in Short Rates
The Sales Team has a coveted relationship with the Trading Desk which acts as a Model example of how
Sales and Trading should and could work together at the bank
More broadly the Team sits within “Global Short Rates Sales and Trading” and partners with peers in the US
and Asia on account coverage and Balance sheet management
The Team is also looking to potentially expand into new products in the Future such as TRS and ETF trading
and as such will expand the product exposure and revenue opportunities.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27786 Graduate Investment Opportunity, Fixed Income London, United Kingdom The Company We are seeking an Junior Fund Manager for...
Ref: 27604 Equity Investment Liaison London. U.K. Job Description A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute...
Ref: 25014 Bruin are a looking for a leading candidate to join one of the continent's largest investment managers in...