One of our clients, a top tier Insurance Firm, is looking for a Treasury Associate to join their Treasury Services team in the London office and be a part of the wider International Treasury Team.
- User administration of the various online Banking systems and the Treasury Management System
- Development and maintenance of Treasury’s infrastructure such as SWIFT/FileAct, bank connectivity management and the Treasury Management System
- Testing, implementation and maintenance of new systems and upgrades, hereby working with external parties like vendors and the internal stakeholders such as Finance, Operations, or Internal audit
- Provide Training to other Treasury team members and other global offices
- Work with banks, internal and external stakeholders to resolve system issues
- Keep updated on new solutions as they become available from SWIFT, TMS, Banks
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience of Treasury Systems including the use of SWIFT
- Good Communication Skills and multi-cultural awareness
- Team worker with a keen attitude to learn and make suggestions for process re-engineering
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29148 This is a unique opportunity to join a world class consultancy firm's 'Banking Accounting Advisory' team at Assistant...
Ref: 29138 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Prudential Regulatory Reporting team at a global consulting firm. ...
Ref: 29178 Junior Financial Accountant A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe’s largest independent equities...