A top tier independent investment management firm is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to partner with members of the institutional sales, client relationship management and strategic partnerships teams to increase sales success and provide an excellent experience for clients.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process in conjunction with external sales team members
- Identifying new business opportunities and persuading potential clients
- Use predictive modeling on plans to expand prospect reach
- Analyse performance reports and data to create plans to reach objectives
- Use a consultative sales approach
- Work with partners to put in place targeted marketing campaigns and conferences
- Support client relationship plan implementation
- Provide key services to support clients
- Demonstrate understanding of clients and their investments and protocols
- Be active within conference calls and meetings when appropriate
- Planning, preparing and strategizing for meetings and any materials needed within them
- Manage projects to support sales targets
- Expand knowledge of the firm and its investment capabilities, global markets and developments which could impact the business as a whole
- Follow processes and procedure to uphold integrity of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Organised but with the ability to be flexible
- Ability to delegate
- Highly analytical
- Great communication skills including written and verbal
- Financial industry experience as a sales/relationship manager is preferred
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32979 Senior Press Officer- 12month Contract A leading financial service institution are looking for a Senior Press Officer to...
Ref: 32960 A top tier independent investment management firm is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to partner with members...
Ref: 32787 A reputable investment management firm is looking for an Event Planner to join the team on a 12month...