- Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Financial Engineering or related quantitative field
- 7-10 years’ of experience in a closely related position in the financial services sector. This must include:
- Applying global macroeconomics, financial analysis, and risk modeling to forecast and evaluate risk; evaluating liquidity, leverage and risks for derivatives products
- Developing analysis/reporting tools in Excel
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating portfolio risk using a range of quantitative tools and financial risk management techniques, including stress testing, performance attribution, market risk, liquidity risk, counterparty risk, operational risk, and concentration risk.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26732 This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world largest financial institutions as an Associate Director...
Ref: 26744 Amazing opportunity to join a leading asset manager as a Risk and Compliance Associate in the Luxembourg team....
Ref: 26415 Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Financial Engineering or related quantitative field 7-10 years’ of...