Our client, a wealth management firm, is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their Portfolio Risk Department to ensure that client portfolios are being managed correctly.
- Autonomously responding to day-to-day queries from Investment Managers with regard to Portfolio Risk policies and investment guidelines
- Producing the front office KPIs report and reviewing the Junior Analyst contribution
- Lead automation process project under the supervision of the Portfolio risk Manager
- Executing of the Portfolio Risk Monitoring Plan ("PRMP"), including:
- Performance monitoring;
- Asset allocation and Risk Score monitoring;
- Investment selection monitoring;
- File reviews.
- Collating and summarising of data from the PRMP for the Head of Risk, for onward presentation to the Investment Risk Committee
- Quantitative/analytical background, including good knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of the key risks of a broad range of product groups
- Good understanding of FCA suitability requirements as relates to private client portfolio management
- Able to work with minimal guidance on Portfolio Risk projects
- Advanced Excel skills are essential; VBA an advantage
- Prior use of Bloomberg or/and Morningstar and Figaro would be beneficial
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29568 Leading UK Asset Manager seeking a Risk Business Partner to work closely with their technology teams in London....
Ref: 29664 Leading British Bank seeking a Credit Officer to join their growing Utilities, Industrials, and Transport team in London....
Ref: 29567 Leading International Asset Manager seeking a Crisis Lead to join their Global Business Continuity Management Key Responsibilities...