Senior Pensions Lawyer – 14 month FTC
Department: UK Business Legal
Reports to: Head of UK Business Legal
Job Type: 12-14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Start Date: May 2022
- Assisting with the drafting and negotiating of third-party fund provider agreements, life policies and wide range of commercial agreements related to the UK Business.
- Working with other departments within the wider global legal.
- Overseeing of the negotiation of NDAs, DPAs, linking agreements and trademark agreements.
- Reviewing new laws and regulations and assess the impact on the UK Business.
- Advising on the legal and regulatory environment.
- Liaising with external counsel.
- Liaising with other legal teams, company secretariat, compliance, and risk.
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years fully qualified.
- Commercially minded lawyer with relevant experience of working in a law firm or a legal role.
- Relevant experience working within an international asset management organisation or life group or similar.
- General understanding of the laws applicable to UK pensions and retail products.
- Familiarity with trust, tax, and data protection law.
- Knowledge of corporate and general commercial law.
General skills needed:
- Positive, proactive attitude suited to being a team member within a dynamic business environment.
- Good drafting and other legal skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29198 Legal Counsel to provide support to the Cash Equities business on day-to-day matters and project work and provide...
Ref: 29046 Legal Analyst - Investments DEPARTMENT: Investments - Investment Structuring Team JOB TYPE: Permanent/ Full-Time WFH: Flexible working...
Ref: 28980 Senior Pensions Lawyer - 14 month FTC Department: UK Business Legal Reports to: Head of UK Business...