Senior Pensions Data Analyst – £39k + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst to join a leading pensions advice and wealth management specialist based in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role. The role will be primarily home based with the occasional visit to a local office.
The Pension Administration Project team are working on a number of high profile projects, including on-going Scheme Management Tasks. Current on-going projects include buy-out, equalisation, Annual Allowance, one-off increases, TPR Scheme Specific Data Reporting and GMP Reconciliations/Rectifications.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Use of HMRC Shared Workspace and Compendia/Penscope Pension Administration Systems.
- Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
- Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
- Completion and review of calculations for pension benefit data both manually and spreadsheet based.
- Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
- Undertake and review rectification actions to member benefits and issue communications.
- Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Scheme Administrators, Consultants, Pension Accounts/Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
- Ensuring bulk updates to the database are accurately maintained.
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
- The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, V-lookup, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role dealing with DB pension schemes is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…