Senior Pensions Administrator – £35k + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join a pensions solutions provider based in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
The client is a leading, independent provider of specialist pensions, trustee and employee benefits solutions to SME’s and large corporates. It will be your responsibility for the day-to-day administration services provided to own portfolio of clients in Trust-Based Pensions.
Key duties and responsibilities:
To be main point of contact for allocated clients and responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day administration services are provided to a high standard
To delegate work to Pension Administrators as appropriate s keeping under review the workload of the Pension Administrators
To check the work of the Pension Administrators and other Senior Administrators in line with team procedures:
- Monitor target due dates on WACMAN to ensure service level standards are met for clients
- To ensure that all work that leaves the team is of a high standard
- To adhere at all times to the TrustBased Pensions Administration Procedures Manual
- To attend Trustee meetings and other client meetings as required
- To keep under review all routine administration procedures carried out for clients and raise with Pensions Manager/Directors if could be improved
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
- Able to provide excellent customer service to clients and build strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Good understanding of current pensions legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at Bruin Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 25096 Senior Pensions Administrator – £35k + Benefits We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to...
Ref: 25135 Senior Pensions Data Analyst – £39k + Benefits We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst...
Ref: 24747 Data Analyst / Application Consultant (Pensions) – 28-35k We have a fantastic opportunity for an Application Consultant to...