Excellent opportunity to join a world-leading financial institution!
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Operations Analyst to join the operations team in Dublin. The successful candidate will support the team in delivering timely settlements for securities in the major European Markets. Additionally, this opportunity enables the successful applicant to enhance their understanding of settlements and the investment banking industry.
- Ensure the settlement of transactions for European markets on behalf of clients or the trading desks
- Taking the necessary action to ensure resolution of all failing trades
- Ensuring teamwork towards meeting quarterly fails targets
- Employ networking skills to manage your relationships with custodian, clients, relationship managers, middle office representatives and information sources
- Escalation of potential risk and exposure to your Manager timely and efficiently
- Monitor shared inbox to ensure all queries responded to within agreed SLA
- An understanding of settlements
- Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to understand the greatest path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26817 Financial Planning Administrator – £18-23k + Benefits We have a fantastic opportunity for a Advice Support Administration Assistant...
Ref: 26694 Client Service Manager – Asset Management – Contract Opportunity An opportunity has arisen to join a world leading...