My client, a pensions and financial services business, are looking for a senior marketing executive to join their inclusive and diverse workplace on an initial 12 month FTC. This role will provide marketing support for the investment services and personal wealth arms of the business.
- Develop and deliver multi-channel marketing plans
- Have a results driven approach to campaigns
- Write engaging and insightful material, including social media posts, thought leadership articles, internal communication articles, sales aides, presentations packs and much more
- Utilise a variety of marketing channels to deliver key messages and materials, including through podcast and videos
- Have experience with using a Microsoft CRM system to monitor and qualify contacts and communicate with the database
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and confidently present to internal and external individuals regarding the marketing support
- Work closely and manage relationships with agencies
- Provide training and development as needed
- Produce regular performance reports, analysis and commentary on KPI’s, and make recommendations on how to enhance the approach taken
- Day to day responsibility to manage the marketing budget
- Plan and deliver key events and webinars
The perfect candidate:
- Experience in delivering integrated marketing campaigns, ideally within financial services
- Ability to take responsibility for the delivery of targets against the plan
- Ability to prepare well for internal and external meetings
- Can deal with rapid change
- Experience planning events or webinars
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Have an understanding of the FCA’s rules and how to adhere to this
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Intuitive and creative
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C channels
- Highly organised
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Digital savvy
If you’d like to hear more about the role, please reach out to email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32330 We are currently working with the UK’s fastest growing asset manager who are seeking sales support associate to...
Ref: 32361 Our client is a global investment management company with a strong European presence. As a result of success...
Ref: 32285 Our client is a well-established investment management company with offices globally. Due to expansion in the Netherlands region,...