- Proven career in AML-CFT/Financial Crime, Compliance with in-depth knowledge of related regulatory requirements and market practice in Luxembourg.
- Knowledge of AML-CTF/Financial Crime Compliance regulatory requirements and market practice in Ireland would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in dealing with Regulators (including in relation to on-site visits, information requests and reviews).
- Excellent working knowledge of investment funds and products, including segregated mandates.
- Previous experience of working with regulatory and business change projects, ideally including digital transformation ones.
- Fluent written and spoken English required; other European languages constitute an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PPT applications.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27877 We are working with a prestigious Asset Manager who continue to organically grow in New York. As the...
Ref: 27872 Leading Development Bank seeking a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager to join their London office. Key responsibilities • Provide...
Ref: 27846 The team is the frontline resource responding to operational incidents affecting the firm’s sponsoring and advisory activities globally....