A top tier Asset Management firm is seeking a Senior Equity Risk Analyst to conduct oversight of equity funds and portfolios.
- Engage with the fund managers and provide insight and challenge into the risk exposures, concentrations, performance, liquidity, etc. for their funds.
- Designing and building insightful analysis on portfolios for discussion with the fund managers or for highlighting at committees.
- Monitor, investigate, report and escalate key risks and concerns.
- Building tools to automate and enhance existing processes.
- Analysing model portfolios at pre-launch stage for market and liquidity risk analysis.
- Leading the risk oversight process in risk meetings and at committee stage.
- Strong understanding of financial mathematics and statistical techniques.
- Experience with off-the-shelf portfolio risk modelling software, preferably BlackRock Aladdin.
- Creativity in turning data into thought-provoking, visually-engaging reports and dashboards.
- Have completed, or have made partial progress through the CFA exam.
- Some experience with Python, R, SQL, and/or Power BI preferable.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 28973 This is a unique opportunity to join a world class consultancy firm's 'Banking Accounting Advisory' team at a...
Ref: 29148 This is a unique opportunity to join a world class consultancy firm's 'Banking Accounting Advisory' team at Assistant...
Ref: 29087 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Prudential Regulatory Reporting team at a global consulting firm. ...