An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join a leading UK merchant banking group in the role of a Senior Equity Analyst covering the healthcare sector.
- Cover allocated equity sectors of responsibility and companies within them. Specific sector coverage: Healthcare
- Maximise “buy-in” from the Investment Teams into high conviction ideas to add value client portfolios over time and communicate these recommendations clearly and concisely to the wider investment team
- Aid and assist the Head of Equity Research in any ad-hoc tasks required.
- Participate actively in ongoing internal meetings such as the regular Equity Committee
- meetings, and Research Team meetings
- Work closely with the equity research analysts and investment managers to collaborate on equity research projects
- Participate actively in external meetings such as company management meetings, conferences and potential client meetings
- Carry out in-depth analysis on companies within the allocated sectors (for those currently held in investment portfolios alongside new investment ideas), taking into consideration both sector and stock specific drivers to ultimately derive fair values on stocks.
- Communicate clearly, in written and verbal form, the recommendation on each company covered and periodically provide updates on existing coverage stocks that are held within client portfolios, as and when appropriate
- Communicate clearly at the regular investment forums (i.e. Morning Meeting, Stock Meeting and Equity Committee) on relevant news flow and stock and sector updates, as and when appropriate
- Investment experience and knowledge across global equities and the relevant sector of coverage (Healthcare)
- Strong team player: able to work closely with the other equity research analysts and the wider Investment Teams in collaborating on equity research projects and sharing analytical expertise
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for equities and research
- Have a can-do attitude, be forthcoming with ideas, and engage positively with the wider Investment Team
- Demonstrate a willingness to mentor junior investment professionals, and support the mentoring and development of the equity research team
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26893 Our client is a leading provider of financial trading technology , offering clients the ability to trade across...
Ref: 26880 Client Onboarding Business Manager – 25k – 35k We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to...
Ref: 26158 Director, Credit Trading Desk Role would be reporting to Executive Director, Credit Trading - MENA, Global Markets -...