A leading American asset management firm with offices in the City of London are looking for an experienced user research candidate to join their business as a Senior Digital User Research Strategy Manager.
This role will have a significant part to play in the digital transformation of the business that is planned over the coming months and years, reporting into and working closely with the Head of Digital Design based in London.
The Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Mapping out and developing the vision for the digital user research capability
- Working as both a leader in user research, as well as being hands on with the research for the firms digital design system
- Establishing best practices across the business
- Engaging in all stages of the digital product lifecycle from conception, discovery and deployment
- Aligning user research outputs across the team to maximise impact and value, sharing significant findings and creating business standards for the management of user insights
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in conducting and managing user experience activities
- Ideally coming from a financial services background, but not essential
- Experience across business and consumer segments within user research
- Proven experience in delivering global digital research to assist the digital design process
For more information please email email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26882 A leading asset management firm based in the City of London is looking for a Senior Design Executive...
Ref: 26715 A rapidly growing Lloyd's broker with over 20 offices globally with approximately 600 employees is looking to grow...
Ref: 26705 We are currently recruiting for a leading, UK asset manager who are looking to hire an experienced Digital...