Role : Senior Credit Risk Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Leading financial services company based in London. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join on a 12 month contract.
- Conducting a comprehensive and detailed credit assessment of new lending proposals, annual reviews and waver requests
- Providing independent and robust recommendations to Senior Management/Committees about potential transactions
- Undertaking internal rating assessments, using Santander Group’s proprietary internal rating tools
- Monitoring your designated portfolio of clients closely – giving early advise of any risk concerns and taking suitable action (such as adding to watch list)
- Ensuring excesses are investigated and appropriate action is taken within the required timescale
- Assisting managers in preparing communications and materials for external regulators
Skills and Experience required:
- In-depth knowledge of banking products (bilateral/syndicated facilities, acquisition facilities, GTB, treasury products) and the associated risks
- Solid understanding of financial modelling and forecasting methodology (including analysis of credit ratios, cash flows and sensitivities)
- Good understanding of credit ratings and associated methodologies
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact David Lewis at email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26415 Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Financial Engineering or related quantitative field 7-10 years’ of...
Ref: 26347 Risk Manager- AIFS and UCITS Global Assessment Management company seeks Risk Manager to support the Risk Conducting Officer...
Ref: 26278 . Team Leader- European Client Services Global Asset Management company seeks a Team Leader role for their...